Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 5874 CHSL (10+2) posts. The eligible & interested candidates can apply online on the official website of SSC. Here we are providing you all the details regarding SSC recruitment 2020 below.
SSC Recruitment 2020 Full Details
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No. of Vacancies||5874|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Starting Date||03rd December 2019|
|Last Date||14th January 2019|
Total No. of Vacancies & Posts Details: 5874
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- The candidates must have passed 12th or or it’s equivalent from any recognized Board.
Required Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 19,000 – Rs. 81,100/-
Mode of Selection: The candidate will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Starting Date to apply online : 03rd December 2019
- Closing Date to apply online : 14th January 2019
How to apply online for SSC Recruitment 2020
To apply online, the eligible & interested candidate will have to visit the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. Fill all the required fields there and pay for the application fee if needed. Click on the submit button. Take a print out for the further use.