The online application for the UPPSC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2019 started from 15th November 2019. All the interested candidates should check the below-listed eligibility criteria before applying online.
- The online form has been started from 15th November 2019
- The last date of the offline submission for the direct recruitment applicants is 11th December 2019
- The last date for submission of the online application is 16th December 2019
- The last date for paying the examination fee is 11th December 2019
- Details about the admit card will be notified soon
- Details about the examination dates will be notified soon
- Candidates belonging to General, OBC or EWS will have to pay Rs. 125 only
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST will have to pay Rs. 65 only
- Candidates belonging to PH will have to pay Rs. 25 only
- Candidates can pay their exam fee through E Challan, net banking, credit card, debit card, and SBI collect only
A candidate should be a minimum of 18 or a maximum of 40 years old (as on 01st July 2019). The age relaxation will be applied as per the UPPSC Rules and to know more about it, you can read the notification.
Vacancy Details for UPPSC Computer Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2019
The name of the post is Computer Assistant (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazette Posts). The pay scale for the same is Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 only along with a grad pay of Rs. 2,400 only.
To apply for the Computer Assistant post, the candidates must have passed their intermediate level of exam along with a diploma in Computer Science from a recognized institute. Also, candidates who have passed their intermediate level of exam with an “O” level diploma from NEILET/DOEACC society will be fit for this recruitment.
Some Other Preferential
The candidates who own minimum 2-year working experience in the territorial Army along with a NCC’ B’ Certificate or equivalent certifications will be also eligible for this recruitment.
How to Apply?
All the candidates can easily apply with the help of the link provided below or else they can apply through the official site of the UPPSC before 16th December 2019.
About Offline Submission (For Direct Recruitment)
Once the candidates’ fill-up the online prescribed application, then they will have to send their hardcopy of application form along with the required documents by the registered post before the due date.
Requisites of Online Application
- Photograph (Scanned)
- Signature (Scanned)
Mode of Selection
The selection for the UPPSC Computer Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2019 is wholly based on the online examination.
3 Stages to Complete Your Online Application
- First Stage- When you click “Apply”, candidate registration will be shown. The basic registration form will be shown when you click the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. Once you fill the Basic Registration form, you should recheck all the information filled by you. If there is any correction/modification to be made, then click on the “Edit” button & assure the required corrections/modifications. After being fully ensured with all the information filled, you can click on the ‘Submit Button’. With this, the registration of the first stage will be finished. Thereafter the “Print Registration Slip” will be shown and the print of your Registration Slip should be taken by clicking on the Print Registration Slip itself.
- Second Stage- Once you finish the first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ will be shown along with a caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of “Click here to proceed for payment”, the home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) will be shown consisting of 03 modes of payment namely (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. And once you deposit the required fee by any one of the modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” will be shown along with detail of fee deposit. You must take the print of it by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt.”
- Third Stage- After completing the second stage, click on “Proceed for final submission of the application form as a result of which ‘format’ will be shown. You will have to enter all the required information in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded. You should scan your photograph & signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified space in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be the latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. After filling all the entries in the format, you may click “PREVIEW” to see all entries & information are entered correctly or not. After satisfying you should click the “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission.
Apply Online- http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx
Download Notification- https://www.sarkariexam.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/View_Enclosure-eng.pdf
Official Site- http://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html